[3830] NAQP CW K3WA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K3WA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 15:25:15 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K3WA
Operator(s): K3WA
Station: K3WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: East Peoria, IL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:  152    33
   80:  274    44
   40:  145    44
   20:  171    45
   15:   42    19
   10:   81    26
-------------------
Total:  865   215  Total Score = 185,975

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Frostbite

Comments:

Disappointing results this time.  Well below my personal best for this contest.
Could not get any traction on the high bands during the afternoon.  Nice to see
the low bands so open, even with a high QRN level.

And a special thank you to all the hams who decided that my run frequency on 80
meters was the perfect place to tune up their stations.  What a great wide
variety of tones.