[3830] CWopsT N5AW/0 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5AW/0 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 20:31:12 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 14

Call: N5AW/0
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW/0

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO (DM67)
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  22     11
   15:  50     39
   10:  13     13
-------------------
Total:  85     63  Total Score = 5,355

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A friend gave me his cast off XP computer which I brought up here for a logging.
It has had some issues from the beginning but nothing serious. When I went to 20
meters today it froze. Ended up having to power the computer down and last 20
QSOs were all sent by hand and paper logged. I'm out of practice for that! Not
sure if I'll be on for late session or not.

Orion 100 watts, G5RV up 25 ft and 15 meter Moxon up 30 ft