[3830] NAQP SSB N9TF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N9TF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 05:54:41 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:   33    18
   80:  122    30
   40:  141    38
   20:  165    40
   15:   15    11
   10:   46     9
-------------------
Total:  522   146  Total Score = 76,212

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC 1010

Comments:

Set two goals in this contest. 1) at least 500 Q's and run more than S&P.
Out of the 7 hours on, the first four hours had some good rates. Never been
here before! after 4 hours and 9 minutes I had hit 400 Q's. Hour three was the
best when i hit 150/ and sustained that level for 20 minutes. Ended up with 111
Q's that hour!
After hour 4 my rate dropped way down and switched back and forth between
S&P and run, when I could find a clear spot on 80. Had a blast. Just wish I
would have been able to operate more, early in the day. Had some errands to run.
Was hoping to get 10 hours in, but wasn't meant to be. Sure was fun holding a
freq on 20 and 40 getting two nice runs in. Almost felt like a runners high!!
Back at it in RTTY NAQP.

73 Gene N9TF

Icom PROIII 100 watts to a 2 element triband at 37' and 80m OCF 35' and 160m
shortened half sloper.