[3830] NAQP SSB K0EU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0EU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 06:18:18 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   27    14
   80:  151    43
   40:  435    56
   20:  618    51
   15:  241    39
   10:   90    24
-------------------
Total: 1562   227  Total Score = 354,574

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Gold Miners

Comments:

I think this is another PB score for me. Thank you all you great ops out there
with the short and snappy exchanges! Was just trying to beat last years score
by pushing more QSO's. Had some great hours rate wise. Ended up with exactly
the same number of mults as last year with fewer on 160 and more on 80. Other
bands about equal. Much easier to move people on SSB, but sigs aren't as
strong. Still pulled off quite a number of moves. All states were QRV. Only QSO
with WY was on 160M.

Now I will sit back and see just how far behind N9RV and N2IC I am, plus
whoever else west of here that enjoyed better conditions on 10 meters!

73 Randy K0EU (Ken)