[3830] NAQP SSB W9QL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9ql@att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W9QL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 16:00:49 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:  185    34
   40:  179    39
   20:  215    44
   15:   53    19
   10:   24     8
-------------------
Total:  656   147  Total Score = 96,432

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC 0010

Comments:

The bands proved a little challenging, very noisy at times. Had some good runs
once I could find a spot. Was doing real well on 40 before dinner but took a
break and it wasn't the same once I got back. Probably should have kept going.
I did better than I thought I would on 80, but very little heard west of the
Rockies. Still no 160 here, maybe some day. Good to hear many fellow SMC'ers
out in force.

73,
Dave
W9QL