[3830] NAQP SSB W6UX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6ux@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W6UX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 17:55:43 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W6UX
Operator(s): W6UX
Station: W6UX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Irvine, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  123    44
   15:  152    40
   10:  177    27
-------------------
Total:  452   111  Total Score = 50,172

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC 1

Comments:

Started the contest on 10 and worked my way down to 20 over an eight hour
period.  By 6:30pm 20m was pretty dead so I pulled the switch.

I ran the frequency for probably 90% of the time I operated, switching to
S&P before changing bands.  Honduras, Mexico, KP2, JA, AK, and HI answered
my CQs.  It was rough finding an open freq on 20m but the other bands were not
too crowded.

Equipment: K3/100 and Hex Beam @ 40 feet.