[3830] CQ160 CW VA7DX Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VA7DX Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 17:12:44 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VA7DX
Operator(s): VA7DX VE7KW
Station: VA7DX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Coquitlam, BC
Operating Time (hrs): 28

Total:  QSOs = 604  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 11  Total Score = 186,165

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This year I shared the pain with Keith VE7KW. We both had fun and enjoyed the
contest. Was a little surprised at the number of provinces and territories we
didn't hear or that weren't active during the contest. Perhaps a Rx antenna
will be in the works for next year.

Station equipment:
K3, P3
Acom2000
Dipole @ 80'

We operated from the site of the VE7SCC Club Station (www.ve7scc.com). This was
the first contest from this site since the renewal project focused on replacing
all towers and antennas.
Thanks to all who worked us in the contest and hope to see you all next year!
Neil
VA7DX