[3830] BARTG Sprint NC0DX(W0LSD) SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint NC0DX(W0LSD) SO Expert HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 17:25:54 +0000
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: NC0DX
Operator(s): W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:   73
   40:  145
   20:  298
   15:  266
   10:   33
------------
Total:  815  Mults = 74  Continents = 6  Total Score = 361,860

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

First contest with new "contest" call. Pretty poor propagation to EU
from CO. Lack of multipliers will really ding the score. Never decent prop. on
10 to spend much time running there. See you all in the WPX in a few weeks.
Thanks to the patient EU ops who had to repeat the serial number due to
conditions.
Comment: Many guys sent 599 when it was not required, one even sent 599 599 and
the serial once which I had to ask for a repeat, of which I got the whole thing
(my call twice and 599 twice and serial once). The contest rules and regs are
on one page and pretty simple, in bold letters, No RST this is a sprint. Did we
not read the rules?