[3830] CQ160 CW W7YAQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W7YAQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 21:14:51 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W7YAQ
Operator(s): W7YAQ
Station: W7YAQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Sisters OR
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 511  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 11  Total Score = 91,035

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Didn't operate the Saturday sunrise, but Sunday morning was FB to Asia.  Fun
being called by BD5XX (all time new one) and many JAs.  Heard strong LP sigs
from RK4FD, RM4F, UT5EO and a couple of others.  But I didn't work them and
didn't hear any west coast stations get through.  VR2XAN and VK6LC had a great
signals, but likewise not in my log.  Missed MS for WAS.

K3 + KPA500 + shunt-fed 70-foot tower.

73,
Bob W7YAQ