[3830] CQ160 CW KG7H Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, JCS60319@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KG7H Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 02:04:19 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KG7H
Operator(s): KG7H
Station: KG7H

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ID
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 758  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 12  Total Score = 142,800

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great conditions first night, OK second night. Worked all states and usual
provinces except never heard PEI. Many JAs worked both mornings, those 10 point
qso's sure help the score. I heard a loud VR second morning, but one way
propagation. DX included JA, BY, HL, UA0, HI, HH, PJ2, ZF and other
carribean's. As usual no Europe for me, Local mountainous terrain and Mag north
pole block the path.

73 to all de Craig KG7H