[3830] CQ160 CW W3HAC Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0oo.pat@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W3HAC Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 02:09:22 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W3HAC
Operator(s): K0OO K6ZO
Station: W3HAC

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: DC
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 208  State/Prov = 34  Countries = 0  Total Score = 15,878

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Local comments about the Balloon Vertical drew some interesting attention.  We
are just down the street from the White House.  It always has its moments.
conditions were somewhat erratic and there was a lot of Local Noise as well.
The East coast was well represented.  It was all well until you go way out
west.  Perhaps this will change in the future competitions.  We want to thank
our host here in Washington DC.  I hope that Don and I were able to make many
happy with the DC multiplier.  We will look forward to meeting all again on the
bands.

73  Pat  K0OO and Don  K6ZO