[3830] ARRL Jan VHF KA1ZE/3 Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF KA1ZE/3 Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 17:49:06 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  248    50  Total Score = 12,400

Club:

Comments:

For the past 2 months I have been experiencing problems with my TS2000 on TX
only. The station is remotely controlled through the internet. I am spending
the winter in Florida so the TS2000 problem will have to wait until I return in
the spring. To my pleasant surprise, it started transmitting around 7 AM on
Sunday and kept going until the end of the test.

Thanks to all the rovers who braved the winter conditions!

Conditions were normal for the winter. Activity was decent. My best DX West was
the EM,EN70's 4 grids west of my grid, best DX East was again 4 grids away
FN40's. To the North 4 grids away FN25 and to the South 6 grids away to FM05
and EM95.

Ham radio has been a big part of my life for the past 50 years so, I am trying
to give something back. I collect information from those interested in weak
signal VHF+ communication and put it on a Facebook page. All contributions to
the page are welcome. The page is open to all.. 205MorningReport

73, Stan KA1ZE/3

https://www.facebook.com/pages/205MorningReport/466923153458490