[3830] CQ160 CW NE9U Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ne9u@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW NE9U Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 01:08:32 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: wi
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 461  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 8  Total Score = 63,012

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Decided to head to cabin and give "new" TR4W logging program a
smoke-test before we use it in upcoming MNQP and WIQP mobile operations.
Good thing I did...the new computer and its 12 volt supply were noisy to the
point of unusable....We now have a new 12<>19 volt supply ordered that
K5KG says is quiet... (fingers crossed)....else we may be back to using the old
DOS computer and TRLOG for the mobile contest!  (our serial port no longer
works...so radio control and band changes are manual....in the heat of a mobile
contest, it is easy to forget to manually switch bands!

I ended up using DOS and TRLOG Friday night.  Lotsa family stuff going on so
decided to bag it and go home Saturday....

Scott  NE9U