[3830] NA Sprint SSB VE9AA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB VE9AA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 04:07:11 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NB !
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   55     1.3
   40:   88     1.7
   20:   93       1
---------------------

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team: MCC SNOW SPRINTERS

Comments:

First and foremost thanks to the new organizers for expanding the mult list to
incl. all the provinces, territories, KH6 & DC . Worked most, but (sigh)
not all, hi hi !

20m was pretty good but after an hour it was just the louder SO2R guys I was
hearing.  Tried 80m a few times early on, and while there were lots of loud
stns, there was no sprinters.

I did hear a couple VO1's on 75m, but could not connect.

Worked fellow New Brunswickers VE9DX and VE9OA

Thanks to my fellow MCCers for getting on the MCC Snow Sprinters team.

I have no idea how guys get up into the 400's ! WOW.  I worked as hard as I
possibly could to get 236....

Had a lot of fun.

Thanks a lot.,

Mike VE9AA, IC7410 ~400-500w and HF9V 20/40m, and low inv L on 80m
N1MM+ Yamaha CM-500......90% transmitted was real voice.