[3830] NA Sprint SSB K0AD LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K0AD LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 04:27:38 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: K0AD
Operator(s): K0AD
Station: K0AD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   55
   40:  100
   20:  100
---------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Team: MWA Team #1

Comments:

Congratulations to the committee on firing up the troups and getting such a good
turnout.  It sure made it a lot more fun.  I got off to a good start on 20 but
lost lots of jump balls on the low bands - especially 80.

My only suggestion (for all the Sprints) would be to turn them into Low Power
events liked NAQP and NS.  I've never understood why amps continue to be used
in this event.

Still - this was the most fun I've had in an SSB Sprint in a long time.

73,

Al, K0AD