[3830] ARRL Jan VHF KE7IHG/R Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF KE7IHG/R Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 01:38:57 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  162    36  Total Score = 7,740

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Wasn't my best effort. 6 meter amp blew at my first grid stop. Pick-up wasn't
running well which cause Jennifer and I some concern all weekend but we did
make it home ok. My new mast system was GREAT! thanks to WW7D for the idea.
WX was not so good Saturday but Sunday was as good as it gets in the NW in
January.

RoverLog QSOs by Activated Grid:

Grid QSOs Grid QSOs Grid QSOs

CN96 29 CN87 20 CN97 15

CN88 12 CN85 13 CN76 24

CN98 14 CN77 26 CN86 9

RoverLog Score Summary, Using new rules:

Band QSOs Value QSOPts Mults

50 41 1 41 6

144 68 1 68 9

222 25 2 50 5