[3830] NA Sprint CW WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 05:39:29 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   79       1
   40:  118     1.5
   20:  118     1.5
---------------------

Club:

Team: Ad Hoc

Comments:

Conditions not as good here as in SSB Sprint, but still a LOT of fun. Very good
to work PR and VI on multiple bands, thanks guys for activating!  Got VE5MX,
Todd in SK, always great to work another "Todd" and SK nice!

Seemed 20m went long early, so a lot of bouncing back and forth to 40m, I did
go low power again, seems to be much more fun and much quicker band changes.
Had trouble with the second rig right before the start so just went single
radio. Cruised on 20 and 40, but 80m rough, got beat a lot there!

Great to work the Ad Hoc bunch, N2IC, W9RE, W4OC,N3BB,N4AF,N9CK, N4OGW, K4RO,
AA3B,.. great job guys and thanks for organizing it again Don!

Got going about 5:30 AM this morning, to a swim meet in town for the kids, and
have been going all day until about 4:00 PM, then to a birthday party for about
45 minutes and then here, so non stop action today, I'm ready to crash..
Tomorrow even earlier for the Swim meet, and I'm head timer so have to set up
very early for a 9:00 AM start.

Thanks everyone for the very fun time, congrats to great numbers, N2IC, N6TV,
N5KO, N3BB, and the rest of the usual suspects.

73 God Bless! Todd WD0T