[3830] ARRL Jan VHF N2NT Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF N2NT Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 16:21:58 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  275    57  Total Score = 19,950

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I spent lots of time from Christmas right up to the contest weekend working on
new Larcan based amplifiers for 144 and 222.  Finished the 222 unit around 2PM
on Saturday.  It took me until 11 PM on Saturday to complete final integration
into the rack at N2NT.  Both amplifiers worked flawlessly.  Thanks to VO1KS and
others that helped make these amplifiers available to the amateur community.  We
now have a fairly compact stack of KW amplifiers for 50 through 222.

We worked our first ever VE3 on 432.  Very cool.  WW2Y got a real charge from
that QSO.  Thank you VA3ST.

Now that most of the construction projects are done, we should be able to spend
more time operating in the June contest.

73,

John N2NC

PS:  New amp picture here --

http://bit.ly/1yWSMvK