[3830] NA Sprint CW W2LC HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2lc@twcny.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W2LC HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 18:06:49 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W2LC
Operator(s): W2LC
Station: W2LC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   75      67
   40:  100      82
   20:   95      91
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Pretty slow start on 20m, my upper antennas are stuck to the east, so I only had
a tribander at 38 feet for everything to the west. The 40m yagi is also stuck
east, but the front to back isn't that good so it worked ok. Worked F1AKK on
40m, he was 40 over S9! Overall I did fairly well, but my multiplier total
seems low, but I don't remember not working anything I heard. And of course it
is snowing again, the snow static wasn't real bad though. I had hours of 65 68
72 65, not bad for me! 73 Scott W2LC