[3830] NA Sprint CW K1TO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1to@aol.com, fcg@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K1TO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 19:11:19 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K1TO
Operator(s): K1TO
Station: K1TO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   96
   40:  125
   20:  125
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

1st Sprint from here in 4-5 yrs.  Very last minute -- was on tower 22-23Z
getting the EU 80M antenna working again.  Didn't make time to set up N1MM
properly, so just used F-keys and tried to get sequence right.  SO1R.

Worked all mults heard, but looks like I'm deficient compared to most others at
same QSO level.  N2NL's QTH popped up as KH6 and it took me a bit to figure out
how to override it and get him into the log.

Got off to a horrible start.  Called CQ at least 10x before getting first
answer.  80M was tougher than normal with only the EU antenna, so I definitely
lost ground the last hour.  Hours were 102-95-81-68.

73, Dan