[3830] NA Sprint CW NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 19:40:19 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   80:   0
   40:   0
   20:  77      1.5
---------------------
Total:  77     Mults = 33  Total Score = 2,541

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

A great start, then the CW stuttering started. Sorry
if you had to wait while I canceled and resent, or
finished by hand. Then the logger lost rig control and
didn't log the frequency. It didn't do this in the
Thursday night NCCC Sprints or working the K1N. I
held out for 90 minutes, then time to stop, reboot and
restart everything. Still there. Checked the cables,
checked the settings. Tried many things. Got frustrated
enough to finally quit. I'll just do my report and look
at it again next week...

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

20m: C-31xr at 72ft
K3/0 to Elecraft K3 turned down to 5 watts.
Writelog