[3830] NA Sprint CW W0BH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W0BH HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 20:12:00 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   78
   40:   86
   20:   89
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Almost LP (300w) with my IC7000 mobile rig and backup amp since my main amp is
still in the shop. Good conditions, but I got spoiled by all the available
mults in the SSB Sprint (I worked 54), so the activity was good, but didn't
work or even hear any new mults after 0249Z.

Overall I missed NV UT WY ND NE KS OK AR AL KY CT RI ME. I only worked BC SK ON
in VE-land, and the SK was a real surprise with a #1 given. I worked 147 unique
calls (compared to 197 in the SSB Sprint), and had 28 3-banders, including 3
with Kevin/ZF2DX.

I really missed SO2R and my regular equipment, so looking forward to having
that back online for the next one.  Thanks for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh