[3830] BC QSO VA7NLF Multi-OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7io@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BC QSO VA7NLF Multi-OpMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 03:07:02 +0000
                    British Columbia QSO Party

Call: VA7NLF
Operator(s): VE7JT VA7NLF VA7NF VE7IO
Station: VA7NLF

Class: Multi-OpMixed HP
QTH: Surrey BC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0       0     0        0          0        0
   80:    6      15     0        1         13        0
   40:    6     130     0        6         48        0
   20:   36     440     2       26         70        2
   15:   21     522     0       14         62        0
   10:   40     101     0       28         31
Total:  109    1208     2       75        224        2  Total Score = 855,948

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all the stations that made this a fun contest for us.  We ran three
stations however the third station had some start up issues so we lost about
one hour at the start of the contest.  The other two radios were operated by
YL's on SSB and they maintained very good rates throughout the contest.  When
we managed to get the third station operating we still had problems with
operating CW.  As the two SSB stations were running good rates we did not want
to switch them over to CW so, as a result, our CW score was less than we had
hoped for.

Everyone enjoyed the contest activity.

Fred VE7IO