[3830] MnQP W0ZQ Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP W0ZQ Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 14:40:32 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: W0ZQ
Operator(s): W0ZQ
Station: W0ZQ

Class: Rover LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:       0        0
   80:      61        0
   40:     295        0
   20:     322      239
   15:       5        0
   10:       0        0
-------------------------
Total:     683      239  Mults = 922  Total Score = 130,498

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

It was a fine day to be out and about in MN with dry roads, temperatures in the
mid-30's, and lots of sunshine.  This year I operated from 11 different
counties adding two new ones to my goal of having operated from all 87 MN
counties during the MnQP.  Only 30 left to go!  20m was the money band with
very short skip most of the day.  From west central MN 20m stations from WI,
IA, and SD were booming in.  40m for most of the day was limited and only
really opening up in the later hours.  I did make some noise on 15m cw for ten
minutes mid-day with only 5 Q's ... not uncommon for latitude 45 degrees,
longitude 94 degrees propagation.  DX stations were often very weak and watery
with just a few occasional exceptions.  Thanks for all the stations that called
in, I hope that you had as much fun as I did.  See you in the WiQP in a couple
of weeks.   73, Jon.