[3830] RTTY WPX 9A5Y(9A7DX) SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX 9A5Y(9A7DX) SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 09:21:41 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A7DX
Station: 9A5Y

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 25

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:   17
   10: 1168
------------

Club:

Comments:

Came to the site on Saturday morning with the intention to drink coffe and
operate only 2-3 hours. But...

In 3 hours I've worked over 180 JAs ! And when I saw # from other guys that
worked seriously on 10m, I just could not stop ;)

It was hard Job, with lots of S&P and turning antenna for best reception.
Try to check each new PFX that show up in bandmap, no matter how good rate I
had on RUN in that moment. And it eventually paid of with over 700 mults.

Unfortunaely, no single sporadic E during whole weekend. So I miss huge number
of European prefixes. The PC just can not read backscatter signals :(

Good conditions, especially on the 2nd evning, worked 1.5hour longer than 1st.

After all:

!! NEW WORLD RECORD CLAMITED !!

Setup:
7el. @ 20m