[3830] RTTY WPX KU2M SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KU2M SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:57:07 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KU2M
Operator(s): KU2M
Station: KU2M

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Wayne, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 26

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1321
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

My first time doing an RTTY contest, and wasn't a 100% serious effort (time-wise
at least) on my part but certainly lots of fun. Quite different from CW or
phone, and in a good way!

Band conditions were good overall and I was surprised at both the level of DX
activity and also how late 15 stayed open. We experienced near-hurricane force
winds on Sunday which made it difficult to turn the top antenna at times, but
luckily nothing was damaged.

Looking forward to the next RTTY test!