[3830] CWopsT V26M(N3AD) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3ad@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT V26M(N3AD) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 14:11:10 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 18

Call: V26M
Operator(s): N3AD
Station: V26B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: V2
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:   4
   20:  19
   15:  47
   10:   4
-------------------
Total:  74     72  Total Score = 5,328

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Propogation down here this morning seemed to be out of sinc with CWT ops - or
maybe I was just on the wrong bands.  Mostly worked Europeans. Really slowed
down asking for name every other time, but maybe it will recruit some new
members.

Worked no one on more than one band except KT3M on three bands and Rob was
looking for me.

See you in next session. Hopefully more in sinc with group. Hope to work many
of you in ARRLDX CW this weekend - unfortunately I can only work K and VE in
that one.

73
Alan/N3AD
CWT #727