[3830] ARRLDX CW ZM2IO(ZL3IO) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ZM2IO(ZL3IO) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 05:13:42 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: ZM2IO
Operator(s): ZL3IO
Station: ZL3IO

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Waimarama Heights
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:   20    15
   40:  406    52
   20:  140    32
   15:  116    42
   10:  186    45
-------------------
Total:  868   184  Total Score = 475,272

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

ARRL DX is one of my favourite contests. Unfortunately this year I could only
spend a few hours during the first night and one early morning. No chance to
operate during the Saturday daytime here and I'm already on my flight to Europe
on Sunday.
Good to meeting old friends here and I should be back to NZ before the SSB and
hopefully spend some more time.

73 Holger ZL2IO/ZL3IO
Station:
K3