[3830] ARRLDX CW N1RR(@K6ND) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N1RR(@K6ND) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 00:19:24 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N1RR
Operator(s): N1RR
Station: K6ND

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:   59    38
   80:  285    57
   40: 1071    77
   20: 1083    90
   15:  894    90
   10:  879    78
-------------------
Total: 4271   430  Total Score = 5,508,300

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Will & Pam for their hospitality.
It's been a busy time at Will & Pam's house these last two weeks.

This was my first SOAB-HP effort in a very long time.
I wanted to work on running for 40+ hours and get experience with it,
especially after all the practice I was lucky to have with the W1AW/1 teams in
MA and RI.

I've never even completed more than 2800 QSOs on any mode in a weekend, so I
really didn't know what to expect, especially from the K6ND Peanut station.

Although we are safely able to operate SO2R on 80M, 160m or the tower (40-10),
our spring project plan should allow us to have complete flexibility SO2R &
M/S for this station.