[3830] ARRLDX CW KD8IGK SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill.bathgate@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KD8IGK SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 00:27:33 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KD8IGK
Operator(s): KD8IGK
Station: KD8IGK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:    2     2
   80:    4     4
   40:   67    32
   20:   44    33
   15:   35    31
   10:   49    28
-------------------
Total:  201   130  Total Score = 77,610

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Not the biggest score, but my personal best on CW so far.

This was my inaugural contest event with the new Alpha (374A) Amplifier. It was
nice to be assured that you will not blow up the Amp during the contest, the
Alpha did not break a sweat.

There was no trouble being heard by the other stations. 10M on Sunday AM was
great to Europe. I was only running 100 Watts on 10M Sunday AM, all the 10M
stations were very loud. I ran S&P the whole event because I had a lot of
things to do over the weekend, and I did not get started until about noon on
Saturday.

It was interesting that I did not pick up any South Pacific stations, other
than Hawaii.

Bill
KD8IGK