[3830] ARRLDX CW WW4LL M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WW4LL M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 01:13:46 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): K4BAI KU8E W9SN AA4CF WA2MBP NM2L N5TOO WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   60    43
   80:  303    80
   40:  916   105
   20: 1198   116
   15: 1510   125
   10: 1083   108
-------------------
Total: 5070   577  Total Score = 8,755,398

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

What a great job our team did from this very modest station.  I had a great time
and welcome to Charlie, AA4CF who did a great job on his first outing with us.
Thanks to John, Jeff, Jim and Charlie for putting in a lot more time than
originally scheduled to fill the void of Steve, W9SN having to leave to deal
with an emergency at home.  Steve, we all sympathize with your situation and
regret all of the storm damage that you incurred.  If there’s anything I can
do to help, I’m willing to come up and assist you in restoring everything.
Steve experienced a 3/4 inch ice storm which took down several of his new
antennas that he just put up over the last couple of months.

Congratulations to the K9CT team for a great job!  Surprised you were rested
enough Craig after the K1N trip :)  See you in Dayton!

Until the next one, thank you all and best 73’…….Fred, WW4LL