[3830] ARRLDX CW K4MM M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dxer@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K4MM M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 01:39:22 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K4MM
Operator(s): K4MM W4IX
Station: K4MM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   37    30
   80:  223    74
   40:  483    88
   20:  424    94
   15:  621    94
   10:  375    90
-------------------
Total: 2163   470  Total Score = 3,049,830

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Another contest in the books. Conditions were fantastic. On Saturday, we had swr
issues and the FT-950 kept shutting down. After much brain searching we came to
the conclusion that the coax between the Antenna switch and the Amp was
intermittent. The coax was replaced and everything went smooth from then on.
This is a K4MM station high score. Could really have kicked butt if we had a
yagi.
W4IX "the drubber" and I shared the running and mult S&P'ing.
Thanks to My son John, W4IX for the lead butt . Slopers were rotated to
direction of prop.
RIG: FT-950   AMP: Dentron 160-10L (500 W) The tuner is a Dentron MT 2000A.
ANT's: 160M Inv "L", 15M sloping dipole, 40M & 80M 1/4 wave
sloper with a clip lead to Connect for 80M. Thanks to all who worked us. LOTW
already uploaded. 73