[3830] ARRLDX CW W5MX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W5MX SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 01:59:39 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W5MX
Operator(s): W5MX
Station: W5MX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ky
Operating Time (hrs): 36.3

  160:   27    24
   80:  122    47
   40:  538    73
   20:  677    78
   15:  682    77
   10:  880    72
-------------------
Total: 2926   371  Total Score = 3,256,638

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

I appreciate everyones patience as my computer was locking up to some degree or
another on at least 1/2 my qso's. Sometimes hangning for 10-15 seconds. Tried
killing every process possible, any auto update, wireless radio etc etc to no
avail. New computer time for me! It lags on other programs too not just N1MM. I
was going to get a new one before the test too, dangit. Almost was going to go
buy one but couldn't get out because of bad wx for most of weekend. Same bad wx
that kept me from going down to K0EJ in TN for multiop. Oh well, had a blast
single op from my station anyway.
New contest station getting better but still all fixed antennas (most on EU,
few on JA) and working SA and Carribean off back of antennas. Will be adding
stack of 2 TH7's to the SE this summer, That will fix the Carribean/SA problem!
Ice storms here caused a little trouble with SWR on some antennas Friday night
into Saturday.
Thanks to all for the Q's, it was great!
Bryan
W5MX