[3830] ARRLDX CW KG9X SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cc-6569@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KG9X SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 02:15:38 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KG9X
Operator(s): KG9X
Station: KG9X

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:
   40:  178    72
   20:
   15:  173    74
   10:   45    26
-------------------
Total:  396   172  Total Score = 204,336

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Just on to have some fun. All contacts S&P.  I found it amazing what I was
able to do with such mediocre antennas. All I had to work with was a 40M dipole
up 1/4L and a 10/12M dipole up about 1/4L. Best DX probably DP1POL on 15M.  They
were just barely audible.  Lots of credit to them and others able to hear me.
Some of the pile ups took several calls but I found that if I could hear them
and had patience I was successful. I found some very loud signals from NA and
SA.  Must have been some high angle signals hitting my wires!  Managed to get
in a non-contest QSO with TI9/3Z9DX on 12M with the 10/12M dipole during my
time on Sunday afternoon.