[3830] ARRLDX CW K0OU SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0OU@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0OU SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 02:16:49 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:    1     1
   80:   48    30
   40:  222    62
   20:  393    78
   15:  373    69
   10:  178    58
-------------------
Total: 1215   298  Total Score = 1,081,740

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Lotsa fun. Was not afraid of the packet pile-ups since I was running the linear
this time. Rates would have been pretty good if I had not taken time to watch
the basketball games and sleep both night. Was able to generate some nice runs
on Sunday after doing S&P mostly Saturday. Please excuse the computer for
getting RF and hanging up in a loop of sending my call - lost a few Q's that
way. Mult's seemed a little hard to come by. Tnx to all for the Q's and see
everyone in the next one 73