[3830] ARRLDX CW W7VJ M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7vj@millerisar.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W7VJ M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 02:36:06 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W7VJ
Operator(s): N7NM W7VJ
Station: W7VJ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   11     9
   20:  742   100
   15:  636    85
   10:  165    45
-------------------
Total: 1554   230  Total Score = 1,114,218

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

This was intended to be a fun effort, day time only operation with plenty of
breaks and off times.  N7NM and I just wanted to make some QSOs with no
pressure to be competitive.   We accomplished our goal.   Fascinating
propagation at times. Was great to hear the EU pile ups on 20 again.  Seems
that has not happened for quite some time.  Still, the limited EU openings on
10 were a bit frustrating.  Very little on 10 into Asia as well, relatively
speaking.  Skewed path to Japan on 10 via VK.

Great to work many old friends and some new ones.  73,

Andrew
W7VJ