[3830] ARRLDX CW K9CT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craig@k9ct.us
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K9CT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 03:15:02 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K3WA N9CK K9ZO KB9OWD N9TK N5AC K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   52    41
   80:  361    84
   40: 1308   113
   20: 1375   119
   15: 1961   127
   10: 1219   118
-------------------
Total: 6276   602  Total Score = 11,323,620

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

We didn't know how we would do but we had an idea we could break our 2013 W9
record by mid-morning Sunday. 15M was outstanding during daylight and 40m was
outstanding during the night.

Everyone on the team ran and hunted mults...great team effort regardless of
duty. We wished we could have heard and worked more stations on 80 and 160. We
could hear stations east of us working stations not heard by us...kept
listening and hoping for an EU SR peak but not in the cards either night.

Ten was much better than 2013. I was on FT5ZM last year and didn't get to
operate in 2014. So can't speak to the conditions last year in the contest to
compare.

Lots of great food and conversation. Looking forward to NAQP RTTY and ARRL DX
Phone coming up next.

K3, Alpha 87A, MKII and N1MM Plus networked....played very well.

73, Craig K9CT