[3830] ARRLDX CW OH0X(OH6KZP) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kim.ostman@student.tut.fi
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW OH0X(OH6KZP) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 06:21:51 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OH0X
Operator(s): OH6KZP
Station: OH0X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Brando
Operating Time (hrs): 38.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   13     9
   80:  130    32
   40:  413    54
   20:  978    60
   15:  975    60
   10:  697    56
-------------------
Total: 3206   271  Total Score = 2,598,348

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The high bands were in nice shape, with an exciting polar path opening up to 10m
taking place in the very beginning of the contest. More generally, 10m performed
well on Sunday, Saturday was more iffy. The low bands were a disappointment, or
then we should just live somewhere further south :) Even 40m performed below
average, "aided" by our main 40m antenna currently being out of
action. Static rain caused some gray hairs on Sunday morning, but fortunately
it passed quite quickly.

Missed LB, NT, and NU. In contrast, I don't think I've ever worked this many
guys from DC and ND before :) Thanks to all who made a band move for the
multiplier.

Thanks to the Brändö Island Group for the opportunity, and to Ingo SM5AJV
@SK3W for local competition!

73
Kim OH6KZP