[3830] ARRLDX CW N3BB SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N3BB SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 13:25:31 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  118    45
   20:  243    60
   15:  349    61
   10:
-------------------
Total:  710   166  Total Score = 351,090

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

No antenna on  10 or 160, and lacked interest for the one remaining working
antenna on 80. I got on for a bit to test out the antennas I have, along with
the repaired (tnx N3RD)top-ten switching network. Still rebuilding after the
double whammy storms in June and July last summer. Hope to have the station
back in full operation (new ten and new fifteen meter antennas) along with a
better antenna for 160 by the IARU contest this July. It's been a struggle: one
new tower and a completely redone interior SO2R system. At least, I got antennas
up for the three NA Sprint bands, the Sprint being my "must do.".

Bands seemed very good. I would start by working up from the bottom of a band,
then at some point finding a clear freq. and calling CQ until the rate dried up
or I got tired. So being fresh meat helped the rates. It was fun to reconnect
with so many operators, even if for a very brief "hi."