[3830] ARRLDX CW K4TCG(@K0EJ) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ej@juno.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K4TCG(@K0EJ) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 14:19:52 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K4TCG
Operator(s): AA4NU W4NZ K0EJ
Station: K0EJ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Soddy-Daisy, TN
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   60    39
   80:  227    63
   40:  472    74
   20:  800    88
   15: 1277   100
   10:  897    93
-------------------
Total: 3733   457  Total Score = 5,108,346

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

weather depleted the ranks(AA4NU arrived after the start sliding up the mountain
road and landed in the driveway, W4NZ was stranded at home until Sunday morning,
and WE4S tried to make it Saturday afternoon but had to turn back due to road
conditions) but we played on anyway keeping at least one rig going the full 48.
Some of the antennas were affected by recent ice storms and snow static
Friday/Saturday was over S9 much of the time but we still experienced some
incredible band conditions. No spotting assistance at the contest QTH so we
found 'em the old-fashioned way.

for the team, 73, Mark K0EJ