[3830] ARRLDX CW OK1CZ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1cz@ddamtek.cz
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW OK1CZ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:31:33 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OK1CZ
Operator(s): OK1CZ
Station: OK1CZ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JO70
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:   14    10
   80:   70    26
   40:  162    44
   20:  323    53
   15:  293    51
   10:  201    41
-------------------
Total: 1063   225  Total Score = 717,525

Club:

Comments:

Great condx on all bands. Very enjoyable event.

RIG TS480HX at 150W
ANT 3el. SteppIR Yagi for 20/15/10m,
    2x54m wire 10m high for 40/80m
    27m vert. for 160m

Due to lack of time I was not able to install the beverage before the contest,
but could hear the 160m big guns on the vertical quite well.
On 80 and 40m I had to use the low 2x 54m wire V instead of more efficient
vertical and 2el. beam. Just before the contest a problem was discovered in
SteppIR that was not tuning down to 40m. However, in the good condx the low
wire antenna was doing a good job.

Thank for all the QSOs.