[3830] ARRLDX CW K2TTM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K2TTM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 19:15:34 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K2TTM
Operator(s): K2TTM
Station: K2TTM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: LI, NY
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   25    21
   80:   84    44
   40:  265    75
   20:  470    83
   15:  462    78
   10:  356    69
-------------------
Total: 1662   370  Total Score = 1,842,600

Club:

Comments:

Condx here on Friday night were not promising.  It seemed like there was a
blanket on 40 & 80 meters. Signals were either strong or absent.  Saturday
morning 10 meters was very quiet and it wasn't until later on that the
"blanket" finally lifted and the bands opened up.  Sunday was great
most of the day.

I was hoping to break the 2 million mark but came up short (just not enough
multipliers).  I am pretty sure I'm the only General in the top 30 so I guess
if I'm ever going to get those "Extra" multipliers I'm going to have
to upgrade.

Don't believe anyone who tells you that a Kenwood TS-590S isn't really a
"contest rig." It's probably the best rig on the market for the
money.

Overall a great contest.

Mike
K2TTM