[3830] ARRLDX CW VY2LI SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VY2LI SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 19:58:23 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): ~4

  160:
   80:  167    51
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  167    51  Total Score = 25,245

Club:

Comments:

With 80M vertical only antenna available, I opted for single band entry not
expecting to put in a lot of BIC time.Just too much snow to be moved which left
me 'bushed' on Friday and Saturday nights. Worked a few on 15, using my nested
40M rotatable DP which was nested with the tribander for check purposes for the
loggers and fun for me.Was amazed how well it worked with 40-50 watts at
approx.10 feet.I could work everything I could hear!Thanks for the Q's.73,Bill