[3830] ARRLDX CW K7BG SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K7BG SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 06:48:32 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  776    95
-------------------
Total:  776    95  Total Score = 221,160

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

Great JA runs Fri and Sat eves.
No direct EU opening on Sat morning, but worked a bunch via S&P on skew
path. Sunday the band finally opening direct to EU for an hour or so. I think I
worked everything I heard over the weekend except for P3F who I heard jumping
around a bit. This old carcass needs too much sleep to do serious all band
efforts in these 48 hour marathons. Lots of fun, none the less.

Thanks for the QSOs my friends,

Matt--K7BG

IC765 to Drake L7 and various antennas.
NA 10.71 software running on 1994 Gateway 486 machine. Is it Y2K yet?