[3830] NAQP RTTY K9CT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K9CT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 05:20:08 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:  144    40
   40:  219    45
   20:  147    43
   15:   96    29
   10:   79    19
-------------------
Total:  685   176  Total Score = 120,560

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC ST: Live Long and Prosper

Comments:

Fun contest...I need to get another computer. Too many times waiting and keeping
people waiting. Another problem...I couldn't listen to both radios...don't know
why but I could always see the other radio...hi. Murphy didn't keep me from
having fun.

I got off to a slow start because I thought I could fix the above problems
without stopping...just kept my rate down. Funny, everything works when I was
testing it.

I had one person send me their exchange first....without me calling
them...hmmmm. In the log, but that was different. It was nice to have some DX
call in.

See you next week in the ARRL DX.

73, Craig K9CT