[3830] NAQP RTTY KE7AUB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke7aub@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KE7AUB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 05:31:37 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   11     8
   40:   70    28
   20:   94    34
   15:   91    34
   10:   19     9
-------------------
Total:  285   113  Total Score = 32,205

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Why go out when the Sun is out in Feb in Oregon and the temps are in the upper
50', when you can RTTY contest instead? Seems like something Dopey would do.

Fun contest. 10M was blah -- but 15, 20 and 40 were a blast. Even 80 for me was
ok. Spent lots of time in chair this time and ran a lot. Paid closer attention
to when one needed to move up or down in wavelength to work based on what lives
east of me.

Seemed to work out ok for me - most points ever for me in this contest with my
wee station it seems. Thanks for the Q's and it was great to see everyone on
the screen again.

73
Andy - aka Dopey in RTTY
KE7AUB