[3830] ARRLDX CW ED7P(@EA7PP) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ED7P(@EA7PP) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 10:42:35 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: ED7P
Operator(s): EA7KW EA7PP EA7RM EA7TH
Station: EA7PP

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Urera
Operating Time (hrs): 47

  160:  154    38
   80:  510    57
   40: 1162    60
   20: 1142    60
   15: 1342    60
   10: 1184    59
-------------------
Total: 5494   334  Total Score = 5,503,986

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

The 160m tx antenna took us the whole Friday to install and adjust. The fiber
glass post broke during installation

Although tested before interactions between bands were all right, during the
contest it changed so we wasted time trying to find the reason.

Despite the inconveniences we did not went very bad, making a better score than
last year, although not our personal best of 2013.

We were missed WY and OK on 80m. Glad to find a Yukon station. We didn't heard
anyone from Labrador.

As always we had a great time and gradually we're learning more and fixing bugs
for the next one.

Thanks all who called us and congratulations to all participants of the EA
Contest Club. Spain is more present in international contests year by year.

Thanks to Pepe, EA7PP and his family for putting up with us once again.

We'll hear you all in the SSB part!

73
EA7KW