[3830] CQ160 SSB KG7H Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, JCS60319@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KG7H Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 19:12:01 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KG7H
Operator(s): KG7H
Station: KG7H

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IDAHO
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Total:  QSOs = 605  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 10  Total Score = 86,814

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions were very good first night, very slow slog the second night with poor
propagation to the east, until after midnight. Worked all states except Vermont.
No Canada worked or heard east of VE3. I was happy to have my endless CQ's
answered by some DX multipliers: LU. PY, and a few others. Nothing worked west
of KH6, usually I can get a UA0 or VK/ZL by the second morning but none this
year.

Thanks to all who worked me and apologies to those I could not extract from the
noise, thanks for trying.

Best 73 de Craig KG7H