[3830] NAQP RTTY W5AP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5ap@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W5AP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 23:46:35 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W5AP
Operator(s): W5AP
Station: W5AP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   44    25
   40:  125    40
   20:  224    45
   15:  137    31
   10:   83    20
-------------------
Total:  613   161  Total Score = 98,693

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFW Contest Group 1

Comments:

What a fun contest. I love this 10 out of 12 hour format. So does my xyl - who
gave me a kitchen pass and even asked how I did. Had about a dozen crashes with
N1MM+ , so I lost some q's.  But otherwise N1MM was terrific. I think I found
the problem with my crashes (I hope)

Rig was a dual receive K3 in SO2V mode at 100 W to a DB-36 SteppIr on a 60 foot
tower located at 8800 feet elev at my CO QTH. Worked all bands with this one
super antenna. Maybe next time I'll do SO2R with my other K3. Thanks to the
organizers and thanks for great static-free conditions. And thanks for all the
Q's from others.