[3830] NAQP RTTY VA2UP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY VA2UP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 02:58:16 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:   79    34
   40:  217    46
   20:  255    52
   15:  273    47
   10:   40    14
-------------------
Total:  864   193  Total Score = 166,752

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Team:

Comments:

This was a lot of fun. I never looked at propagation numbers and just went along
with the contest and had a blast. Sure we had little action on 10 and noisy 40
and 80 but hey as long as the Qs are rolling...who cares.
Maybe a touch better than my last year score, that would be nice.
You know what, I'm really starting to like these NAQP.
Thanks all.  73, Fabi va2up